OS2 - Public Digitalisation Network
A Danish public community that specify, develop and govern digital solutions by municipalities and for municipalities.
OS2 situates itself in the gap between solutions created by or on behalf of government, municipalities or suppliers.
Our focus is:
- Openness – transparency is key in an open community.
- Collaboration – we are better and stronger if we unite.
- Sharing – knowledge and good solutions should not be proprietorial.
- Digital development – we want to be frontrunners where relevant.
- IP ownership and open source licenses – prevents vendor lock-in.
How OS2 is organised
OS2 is organised into members (public authorities) and partners (suppliers) who collaborate on creating the best possible digital solutions.
All members are equal and get a vote on the highest decision-making body, the yearly general assembly. In between, the board is the highest decision-making body in OS2.
Daily operations is managed by a full time Business Manager whom is founded by a yearly membership fee, currently EUR 2.400 per member.
Download our English material
Please contact the Business Manager in OS2 if you need more information, have questions or speaking inquiries.